CAREER MATCH QUIZ
- Do you love fashion and follow the latest fashion trend?
- Do you thrive in a fun, supportive, and fast paced environment?
- Do you enjoy working with people? Are you good at motivating team members?
- Do you have the ambition to grow with a company and enjoy being the key contributer to the growth?
- Are you a good role model?
If you answered "yes" to all these questions, we'd love to meet you.
If you love fashion and want to work in a fun and fast paced environment where your contribution is appreciated, come join us! Plato’s Closet is a second hand fashion retailer for teens and young. We offer a competitive salary and an associate discount, and support your personal and career goals to help you develop your potentials.
Store Managers are responsible for the day-to-day operations of running the store, which includes full accountability for sales, shrink, productivity, goals and staffing.
- Financial and Business Acumen: Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results
- Staffing – Facilitate recruiting, hiring and training. Train associates for all store positions. Create and oversee staffing and scheduling, implement individual development plans, set productivity and performance standards for each associate. Conduct associate performance evaluations in a timely manner. Create and maintain an environment of consistent and continuous coaching.
- Role modeling – Promote and role model a friendly and efficient culture all the time. Help team members to grow and develop their potential, and deliver a top-notch customer service.
- Merchandizing – maintain merchandise and visual presentation standards. Monitor selling trend and adjust merchandise accordingly to ensure high sales number.
- Planning and Priority Setting: Demonstrate an ability to set objectives and goals and organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals. Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Monitor inventory and supplies
- Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- 1-3 years experience in fashion retail store management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal and external customers
To apply, email us at PlatosClosetSanJose @ gmail.com with your resume (without the spaces before and after @). Please use "Store Manager" as your subject line.
CAREER MATCH QUIZ
- Do you go through your friends' closets when they aren't looking?
- Do you check the person's shoes before saying "Yes" to a date?
- Do you know what the hottest styles of denim are?
- Do you enjoy working alongside like-minded, interesting, fun people?
- Do you like getting great discounts on cool stuff?
If you answered "yes" to most of these questions, we'd love to meet you.
At Plato's Closet, we offer:
- Full and part-time positions with lots of learning and growth opportunities
- Flexible schedules that complement your busy life
- Fun and fast paced environment. Never boring.
- A great employee discount
Download,* print and fill out our Job Application and bring it to the Plato's Closet nearest you.
*You will need Adobe® Acrobat Reader to view and print the application. Please print out the application and fill out by hand as Acrobat doesn't allow you to edit documents online.